DEADLINE EXTENDED! See below for details…
I’m starting a new monthly feature where you’ll get to learn a little something about commonly found green allies (ie, medicinal plants) and have the chance to be rewarded for your ID skills.
This month’s prize is a To-Go Ware Utensil Set (retail value $12.95), perfect for taking to potlucks, summer picnics in the park, camping, or the office.
• Oh, she’s a real wild one – commonly seen hanging out in vacant lots, swaying over sidewalks, waving on the side of highways
• Though her skin is green, her leaves have a white underbelly
• She flowers in late summer with the most tiny little blossoms
• Her scent is uniquely earthy, woodsy & spicy, and could be described as camphoraceous
• She helps us with dreams & visioning work and has an association with the moon & a certain goddess
• Traditionally, she was picked on Midsummer’s Eve and worn to ward off evil & illness
• You’ll find her in one of my best-selling products
Okay, I think I’ve pretty much given it away. I figure I’ll make it easy on you for the first go-round. 😉
So here are the rules:
1. Once you’ve got the answer, email both the common and botanical name, plus your name & address to liz at raganella dot com
2. All responses must be received by 11:59PM on Tuesday, June 28, 2011.
3. Winners will be chosen at random and announced on Wednesday, June 29, 2011 by 12:00PM (noon).
PS – I extended the deadline a day because I’ll be out of town on an herb-gathering mission.
Good luck to you!