raganella means tree frog in Italian.
What’s so special about tree frogs?
They’re sensitive beings with permeable skins that are indicators of environmental health. Like a tree frog, I have a knack for feeling out whether an environment – like your home – is healthy enough to inhabit. And because I’m a sensitive creature, I make all natural, plant-based body care & cleaning solutions which you can find on Etsy, and at these fine establishments:
• Commodities Natural Market (East Village)
• Girl Friday (Bloomington, IL)
• Hayseed’s Big City Farm Supply (Greenpoint, BK)
• The One Well (Greenpoint, BK)
• Owl & Thistle General Store (Crown Heights, BK)
• Shambhala Yoga & Dance Center (Prospect Heights/Crown Heights, BK)
• Sustainable NYC (East Village)
I’m passionate about helping people live in a healthier, just, and ecologically sound world.
Certification and Continuing Education
– Permaculture Design Certification with Andrew Faust
– Green Medicine: A Training in Herbalism with Peeka Trenkle
– Herbalism Training, Level II at Third Root
– The Art of Herbal Medicine with Robin Rose Bennett
– Soap & Lotion Making with The Handmade Soap Coach
– Permaculture, Biodynamics & Resiliency at Genesis Farm
– Growing Your Community Food System from the Ground Up (Growing Power)
– Soil Management (Brooklyn Botanic Garden Horticultural Certification Program)
I’m continually seeking new skills in order to better serve you and the community. Stay tuned for my latest pursuits.
– Manhattan User’s Guide (as supereco)
– Threadbanger (as supereco)
– Grilled Cheese & Pickle Party at Jimmy’s No. 43
– Festival of Ideas for the New City, New Museum, with Masters of Succession (MoS) Collective
– Farm City Fair, Compost Education as Brooklyn Wigglers
– The Work Office (TWO) Project, Compost Awareness Posters
– Greenopolis (blog)
– Aribra (blog)
– Brooklyn Food Coalition (blog)
Memberships & Affiliations
– NYC Compost Project in Brooklyn Volunteer
– Brooklyn Botanic Garden Volunteer