In February 2011, I’m launching a Community Supported Botanicals (CSB) program, kind of like a community supported agriculture (CSA) model but with freshly handmade body care and cleaning solutions instead of farm fresh food. This is how it works:
1. You sign up to be a member of the CSB
2. Each month, you’ll pick up a whole new batch of body care and/or cleaning solutions (made with the best organic botanical ingredients available) from a conveniently located pick-up point (in Brooklyn or Manhattan)
Benefits of membership
- – Every month you’ll get a fresh batch of organic botanical products with ingredients you can recognize (no artificial fragrances, preservatives, or funny stuff)
- – In addition you’ll get bonus samples of new products I’m working on, and other free goodies
- – At the time of pick-up, I’ll be available for free tips on how to get the most use out of the items in your share
- – You’ll also be eligible for discounts on my private healthy home consultations
In this 3-month beta version of the CSB, members will also provide valuable feedback so that I can shape the program to best suit your needs.
Email liz (at) raganella (dot) com for full details and an application form. Deadline for membership applications is Friday, January 28, 2011.
Please do not commit to pay until you have filled out a membership application form. Space is limited. Thanks!
|3-month membership options|
|Body care ($50 + $5 deposit) $55.00 Cleaning ($25 + $5 deposit) $30.00 Body & Cleaning combo ($70 + $10 deposit) $80.00|